Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recipe: Yogurt ice cream


Hello!

       Last week I made a delicious homemade yogurt ice cream! It's absolutely tasteful, healthy and sooo easy to make! 


     This is the recipe:
Ingredients

500 grams greek yogurt (I prefer 2% fat)
150 grams powdered sugar
150 grams heavy cream (I prefer light)
Zest of one lemon or orange

Just put all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix them up well. That's it!
Then pour this in an ice cream machine. If you don't have an ice cream maker, pour it in a big bowl or in some smaller bowls and keep it/them inside the freezer. Every half an hour open the freezer and mix it up again for few minutes. Do this 6 times (3 hours) in order to get ice cream more creamy texture.



Yogurt ice cream is very freshy and tastes great with fruit (like kiwi in the photos), chocolate, honey ect. I hope you will love it like I do!

TIP: To tell the truth, my freezer is too strong, so the the fisrt time I decided to taste the ice cream, I almost needed chisels and hammer to serve it... So, the next time I put the ice cream in small bowls and when I wanted to eat I just take   one of them out from the freezer and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Love,

        Triada







3 comments:

  1. wow!!!! great recipe!!!! yummy!

    I will try it Triada!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλά με έστειλες! Θα το δοκιμασω σίγουρα! Θενκς!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ε, μα είναι και πολύ ελαφρύ! Να 'στε καλά κορίτσια:)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)